CAMBODIA e-VISA INFORMATION
1. What is the Kingdom of Cambodia e-Visa?
The Kingdom of Cambodia e-Visa is an electronic authorisation from the Government issued in PDF format. It is the equivalent to a visa, but no stamp or label is placed in the passport. The e-Visa is an entry requirement to travel to and within Cambodia for touristic purposes.
Anyone travelling to Cambodia for touristic purposes is required to present a visa at the port of entry.
2. What is the Kingdom of Cambodia e-Visa?
- The e-Visa Cambodia is a single entry visa.
- The e-Visa once issued is valid for three (3) months.
- e-Visa holders may remain in the Kingdom of Cambodia for a maximum of thirty (30) consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- Once the first thirty (30) days have passed, visitors may renew their visa at the immigration headquarters at the Cambodian National Police Immigration Department, Ministry of Interior, and stay an extra thirty (30) days.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of arrival and it must have at least one blank page for the immigration and border control officer to place the entry and exit stamps.
- All applicants must have an individual passport regardless of age.
- Applicants are required to carry a copy of their e-Visa at all times during their stay.
- e-Visa holders are required provide their Port of Entry (where they will be arriving in Cambodia).
- Not all border checkpoints support e-Visa. Holders of e-Visas may enter via the following entry points:
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Sihanoukville International Airport.
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng).
3. Eligible countries
Citizens of the countries listed below are eligible for the e-Visa Cambodia:
All eligible applicants with a valid passport may submit their e-Tourist Visa online application here.
4. Additional evidence requirements:
Port of Entry: Applicants are required to indicate where they will be arriving in Cambodia.
Recent passport-style color photo:
The head should be centered in the photo.
It must show a full, clear, and front view of the applicants face.
Must have a white background.
Applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin.
The photograph must be recent, no more than 6 months old.
All hats or sunglasses should be removed for the photo.
Applicant’s expression should be natural, with both eyes open, closed mouth, and looking directly ahead.
Scanned or colour photocopies of your passport photo will not be accepted.
5. Entry Requirements to enter Cambodia
Applicants must travel to Kingdom of Cambodia with the following documents:
- A valid passport valid at least 6 months on entry with one blank visa page.
- A valid visa.
6. Check e-Visa Cambodia status.
Applicants will receive email notifications and updates, regarding their e-Visa Cambodia. Once the application is complete and approved, it will be directly sent via email to the applicant. Check your application status here.
7. e-Visa for the Kingdom of Cambodia Application.
To apply for an e-Visa for Kingdom of Cambodia, applicants are required to have a current passport, email address and a credit card.
The information provided in the online application such as name, date and place of birth, gender, address, nationality and passport number, needs to be exactly the same as shown in the passport or legal travel document.
To apply for e-Visa Kingdom of Cambodia, eligible applicants may submit their e-Visa online application here.